Tuesday, October 2, 2012

mesh, mermaids and pier 17














I promise there will be "autumn" related posts soon even though it's about 103 degrees fahrenheit here in Los Angeles (killing me!). I'm hoping it'll cool down so I can wear a little more than a thin piece of something that may just be recognized as clothing. In the mean time, I'm still in full swing of summer clothing mode unfortunately which will look outdated to anyone else in the Northern Hemisphere. And if any SoCal bloggers out there are doing fall weather posts, I don't think it's possible that they're wearing those outfits for more than a second because I'd literally be sweating through it (not cute)!

Now on to the main thing... 
Here's a set from Fulton, pieces of the Financial District and a new outdoor seating area adjacent to Pier 17. There's a full size lounge chair that fits a few people at a time which I thought was a pretty good idea for those cuddle sessions with a loved one, and the view of the BK bridge ain't too shabby at all!
It was one of those days that was blazing hot in the sun and nice in the shade, and I'm basically wearing pieces of mesh and a draped mini.
Oh, what I would do for some rain and under 80 degree weather!

Bear with me for this week on these post-summer photo diaries and I'm sure there will be some transitions into cooler more applicable posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment