Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BORN IN THE USA - ROADTRIP AMERICA





Routed through: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Nevada & finally CALIFORNIA!

If you're viewing this on your phone, you may have some difficulties since it's a bit of an overload of photographs, but I did my best in documenting (roadside & pit-stops) my U.S. cross-country journey. And these photographs are just the picks among the thousands I took...
This wasn't my first time doing the 3000 mile coast to coast road-trip, but the first time I did this, I went completely ALONE (yes, solo) and had no chances in taking photographs. Plus, I dipped down into my home-state Texas and the landscape plateaued a bit.
But here you get to see the landscape morph with each state I crossed. I also had the chance to view a humongous swarm of fireflies glowing for miles and miles and it was one of those bucket list/"I got to see this shit" moments but it was impossible to photograph (I have the blurry black photos to prove this). Let me just say, it was worth the long late night drive.

I know we mainly present fashion photographs on this blog, but travel is a huge inspiration for the already large realm of fashion. And you start to realize how big and varietal (landscape, people, food, etc) the country gets. Kind of forget that sometimes... I promise, on the other hand, that the next post will be 'fashion' related.

Enjoy my picto-journey starting from the George Washington Bridge in New York to the California Palm Trees and everything in between!


p.s. I love you New York & I miss you... & on a positive note: time to get my tan on with endless beach days!

No comments:

Post a Comment