Thursday, May 31, 2012

outfit no. 2 [ jules ]











Because I hope these posts share some dialog and hold continuity...
Here are some slightly fuzzy snapshots taken after a lovely dinner date on a picture perfect summer night in Manhattan. I thought the outfit tied in with Aran's previous post on an 'I don't care' vibe since it consisted of the basics: white tee, skinny slouch fit denim & a snippet of leather. I threw on some heels (that have been blogged into oblivion elsewhere) and a small fancy-edgy bag to work with a night-time city feel. I took the boyfriend's watch for a spin just for kicks, and we might just have to "share" this one from now on. Please be advised that this combination of an outfit is destined to reappear in some form(s) again; there is nothing more comforting than having a great simple outfit to feel cool & clean. 'ya feel?



And to end on this note:
That piece below is speaking to screaming at me... it's moto/grunge-chic just turned up a notch!



image via honestly wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment