Tuesday, June 19, 2012

in the nude


















 I'm a sucker for sheer fabrics and nude neutrals. 
I don't care what fashion trends may or may not say, I adhere to the nude shoe and nude hues being present in my wardrobe no matter what decade we're in. You can always find a place for it in your outfit whether it's statement, layering or accent - longevity is important, folks. (hence, Ferragamo resort 2013: it sticks)


Plus, a good nude shoe can really do some beneficial optical illusions for your gams which you know, is never ever a bad thing!



*Side note: Natasha Poly in sheers = hello, beautiful!




images via: Vogue France, Style.com, They All Hate Us, Studded Hearts, Gary Pepper Vintage, Net-a-Porter, Bergdorfs Goodman, We Heart It

1 comment:

  1. So true - I find myself reaching for my nude shoes all the time! They really are wardrobe staples :)


    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete