Thursday, June 7, 2012

outfit post 1 [Aran]










What does Mario say in SuperMario?!? DENIM DENIM DENIM!! If you have always lived in SoCal you love denim. I have always loved denim! I remember when I was little I had these bell bottom denim with little sparkles on them, they were my favorite! I was sad when I had to throw them away due to the holes in the jeans. I even have a pair of jeans today that I have had for about 7 years now and they still fit. Yes, a little obsession with jeans, I think so. But you can't blame a girl who has trouble finding jeans because they are never long and slim enough. When wearing denim on denim, people think, Canadian Jumpsuit, but I see it as a casual way of dressing up in spring, with the right pair of shoes and sunglasses. 

Look at them gold shoes that Bambi is wearing, to die for! The Blake Oxfords from BCBG has been my favorite. I saw them when I was interning there and it was love at first sight. 


1 comment: