Wednesday, June 6, 2012

outfit no. 4 [ jules ]




Lilliputian cupcakes - I need like 100 in order for this to be 'normal'









Like Aran said, it's raining here in Manhattan. And I think the temperature dropped a good 20 degrees fahrenheit. & I'm wearing a trench in June.
global warming is real, folks

And I can clearly say, the weatherman has been incorrect about the weather far too many times for me. I take an umbrella out when it says it's going to rain, then it doesn't rain. Okay... so I don't take an umbrella when it says it's not going to rain, then it pours. [What?]

So here are a set of photos on a day I went out without an umbrella and it DID in fact rain. You see the people running across the crosswalk behind me? Yeah, they didn't get the memo either. On a more positive note, the clouds look pretty rad behind me with the Empire State. You can definitely see the storm coming
[cumulonimbus!]

Rain in the city means one major thing, choose your footwear wisely; hence the sneakers (again). I love shoes, take it from the girl who has over 100 pairs of shoes in a Manhattan closet - & there is no exaggeration in this sentence - but I'm sort of dying to wear a sandal... It's June for goodness sake.

And as you can see from my previous post, I wanted to wear white denim. These were an accidental purchase and they're tighter than what I wanted, but I like the patchwork because it isn't screaming loud. I'm still on the search for the perfect white jeans (& one in faded black). The day that happens, will be a happy one. -if you have any suggestions, I'm more than happy to accept the offers.


Anyway, cheers to another rainy day & enjoy the photos of the Flatiron District, some Baked my Melissa's tiny confections & me seeking shelter at Mario Batali's Eataly while sitting in a giant contact lens of a chair!

...






No comments:

Post a Comment